
Click on this picture and it will take you to this volcano and you can create your own. It's really neat. Hit enter and after you get there, you click on the sign that says "Build your own volcano and watch it erupt." After you get there, you can click on the viscocity. Click the low and the high signs on the blue and the red viscocity and gas signs. When you are done, you can click on set conditions and you will see your volcano. Once you do that, you hit start eruption and your volcano will explode.
How cool is that!!!!! I made several on the site and watched them erupt. That's awesome sauce!
ReplyDeleteWhen you said "awesome sauce," it's hilarious. It really is super neat on that volcano thingy.
ReplyDeleteJenna, later on when I have a break at work I am going to try the volcano thing. I can't wait!
Deletegood :o
ReplyDeleteI made several volcanos and watched them erupt!
ReplyDelete