Wednesday, March 20, 2013

This is a duck just hatching out of its egg.  This is the place we got our baby chickens from.
This is the llama that lost its Mama.  Its name is Spot.  His mother died six weeks after she had him.  He thinks he's a dog.  He runs and plays like a dog and he's never seen little people like me and Sissy.  This is the backyard of the people who own the store where we got the baby chickens from. 

4 comments:

  1. I didn't realize baby ducks had so many feathers when they were born! I think the llama likes your Mama!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the llama does like mama too. And I didn't know baby ducks had that many feathers either when they were born. I'd like to get some ducks.

      Delete
  2. There once was a llama that lost his mama, I think his name was Spot.

    He runs and jumps, he stands on stumps and thinks he's a dog (but he's not).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a funny rhyme, Poppy! How come you haven't put anything on your blog?

      Delete